13 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Rand Paul--Welcome to the Media Bias

To contact us Click HERE
I love my new Droid phone. One of its greatest features is three "home pages" you can scroll through at the slide of a finger that hold news widgets. Widget's are active mini-applications that look similar to large program icons which hold constantly updated information. My favorites are weather widgets (I have four) and news/sports (I have seven). The news widgets scroll new headlines all day.

I noticed within 48 hours of the libertarian leaning, Tea Party embracing Rand winning the Kentucky primary, the negative headlines began to appear. Rand was racist for questioning the reach of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. He was a kook for asking Obama to basically stop using BP oil as a whipping boy for political expediency. (Apparently, Obama, after beating up on Bush over his lackluster Katrina performance has discovered that he can't solve a massive disaster by sheer personality either, so he has resorted to the very un-original tradition of beating up "Big Oil" for rhetorical points. Too bad it isn't helping the fish, birds, and residents).

The media loves this, and mark my words---a lot of effort will be expended on making sure a Tea Party politician never takes a seat in Washington. Now, it may turn out that Rand, like his father, will actually be a little kooky and may blow himself up. But I'm not surprised the negative media coverage started almost immediately. It's what we've come to expect.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder