13 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Skeeter's Redux

To contact us Click HERE

My third "Asian" night at Skeeter's on Colington Road. This has to be the among the best kept OBX secrets among locals and the few tourists who have discovered this restaurant.

So tonight I sent in two orders of fried pork wontons. Scarfed them right down.

A third appetizer was described merely as "Asian scallops". I have no idea what the spices were, or the white sauce drizzled on each. I could tell they were pan seared, and perfectly executed. And the combination of spices and drizzle made them fall easily into the the Top 5 scallop dishes I have ever had the pleasure to consume.

I am serious folks..you need to visit, adopt, and support this restaurant. I've heard the same praises from those who prefer Wednesday Taco's or Friday Prime Rib. Give these guys the props they dserve!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder